Examples of Recent Engagements:
- Meeting Facilitation — Conducted workshops and webinars across country for HUD to assess impact of proposed changes to the CDBG program.
- Strategic Planning — Worked with national non-profit housing organization, The Community Builders, and with a local CDC, the Opa-locka Community Development Corporation to assess program options and business models that would accelerate their community transformation agendas.
- Organizational Development — Worked with CEO of non-profit development business, Swope Community Builders, to align programming, staffing and fund development options.
- Project Management — Deployed by HUD to Choice Neighborhoods Initiative grantee sites to determine nature of delays and other problems in major neighborhood transformation projects in Kansas City, Yonkers and Providence, and to frame recommendations that could get projects back on track.
- Master Planning — Prepared series of findings and strategy reports, followed by drafting new Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Ordinance recommendation for City of Opa-locka, FL.
- Coaching — Working discretely with CEOs on current management issues and framing their legacy agenda.
- Interim Management — Working with boards of directors on transitions in leadership and steps necessary to maintain operational effectiveness.
2808 Broadway, No. 6 New York, NY 10025
email@example.com 212 662-6650